variety is the spice of life
- New and exciting practices make life more attractive.
- One should attempt lots of different types of experiences because trying different things maintains life exciting.
- Life is more fascinating when it changes repeatedly and you have many diverse incidents.
- I started learning tennis after having tried swimming because variety is the spice of life.
- She loves trying different sports every year as she knows variety is the spice of life.
- James keeps exploring different countries every year. He says variety is the spice of life.
- Aren’t you bored of visiting the same restaurant every weekend? You should know that variety is the spice of life.
- One should learn different things for having different experiences as variety is the spice of life that keeps one moving.
- It is not his fault to keep changing his profession every five years. The belief that variety is the spice of life is in his blood.
- This generation believes that variety is the spice of life; that is why they keep changing their interests.
This proverbial expression comes from William Cowper s poem The Task (1785): Variety’s the very spice of life, That gives it all flavors.